Mci: Set For More Overseas CallsBy
In 1993, when the Dow was up to 3600 and investors were flocking overseas, investment manager Wayne Nordberg kept on buying American. His faith in the Dow has paid off. But in spite of the market's sharp runup, value-player Nordberg has remained bullish. He is, in particular, snapping up stocks whose price-earnings ratios have lagged behind the Dow's and whose worth remains unrecognized. One such stock: MCI Communications (MCIC).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day