Internet Games With Big Ticket Prizes
AS SOON AS THE WORLD Wide Web brought graphics to the Internet, consumer-goods companies began using promotional games to attract and entertain customers. But what about the tens of millions of people who don't use the Web and only have access to Internet E-mail? A company called Yoyodyne Entertainment has a way to reach them with sponsored games, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations