How Much Room Is There For Barry?By
It wasn't exactly a new idea for Barry Diller. He had first focused on the group of 12 UHF home-shopping stations owned by Silver King Communications Inc. in 1993, when he was peddling zircons as chairman of QVC Inc. Back then, Diller, the man who created the Fox Broadcasting television network for Rupert Murdoch, saw TV's future as interactive. When rival networks
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock