Glitches In The System At Dec
"Glitches in the system at DEC" (Information Processing, Aug. 21) overstated Digital Equipment Corp.'s prior PC growth rate. It should have said the company's worldwide PC ranking as of July 1 remained steady at 11th place. In addition, the story should have noted that three national PC retail chains sell its products, all of which were signed up by the group's former president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Dollar Steady, Oil Rises as European Stocks Falter: Markets Wrap