For People Who Think E Mail Is Just Too Slow
E-MAIL IS BY FAR THE MOST popular Internet service, delivering typed messages almost anywhere in the world within minutes. But if you can't wait that long, a company called PersonalNet has a scheme that lets people converse by exchanging snippets of text almost instantly, in a "real-time" conversation. It's called r.u.there? and it's priced at $29 a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations