-- L'Oreal will pay $1.4 million to settle charges that it joined a boycott of Israel.
-- Boston Scientific will acquire Heart Technology for stock worth $500 million.
-- Lockheed Martin will require 1,400 top employees to buy company shares.
-- AST Research won approval to settle shareholder suits with a $12.5 million payment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Deutsche Bank Inadvertently Made a $35 Billion Payment in a Single Transaction
- U.S. Stocks Decline on Tech Woes, Treasuries Slide: Markets Wrap
- Why a Cashmere Sweater Can Cost $2,000 … or $30
- Billionaire Banking Heir Matthew Mellon Dies at 54
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History