All Aboard For Machu Picchu
It was a pleasure to read Bob Dowling's "Machu Picchu: A magical mystery tour" (Personal Business, Aug. 21). The recovery of tourism activity in Peru, not only for archaeological and historical attractions but for a variety of ecological and nature tours, reflects the new prevailing security conditions. Incidentally, the State Dept. decided on July 28 to remove the travel warning the article mentioned in light of the positive changes Peru has accomplished in recent years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations