The Global 1000: Two Admonishments
I read with interest your comprehensive article about the world's most valuable companies, "The Global 1000" (Cover Story, July 10). However, there is an omission. Saudi Basic Industries Corp., the Riyadh-based petrochemical and metals conglomerate, had a market capitalization on June 2 of $9.8 billion, according to our calculations. This would put it 258th, after Abbey National.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’