The Business Week Best Seller List
TO OUR READERS
We are changing our Best-Seller List. Ever since such lists were invented, authors and publishers have tried to figure out how they could be manipulated. So we built safeguards into our data-collection to thwart tampering. In recent months though, as news stories in this magazine have shown, there have been several successful attempts to maneuver books onto best-seller lists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat