Now, `Business Cards' That Buzz Your Beeper
COMPUTERS, FAX MACHINES, portable electronic organizers, cellular phones, pagers....Corporate America has certainly taken to the digital age. But will it embrace the next step--the digital business card? Ex Machina Inc. in New York certainly hopes so.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations