Commentary: Why Some Compensation Is Clean Outta SightChristopher Farrell
The numbers are staggering. Actor Sylvester Stallone gets $20 million a movie, and baseball's Barry Bonds some $7 million a year. Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Michael D. Eisner's total compensation was $10.6 million last year--and $203 million in 1993.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt