Climbing Out Of Windows
The Justice Dept.'s probe of Microsoft Corp.'s Windows 95 has lost one of its top litigators. Antitrust attorney Jeffrey Blumenfeld left when Justice decided not to file suit against Microsoft in advance of the Aug. 24 launch of Win95. While Justice says the private attorney had a conflict of interest with other clients, sources speculate Blumenfeld may have had a falling out with chief trustbuster Anne K. Bingaman, whose probe is continuing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself