A Passel Of Pixels For Sharper Images
TECHNOLOGY FOR COMPUTER displays lags far behind the development of other components. The University of Minnesota's new Laboratory for Computational Science & Engineering aims to fix that, armed with a $500,000 grant from the National Science Foundation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt