Table: Win95: Some Key Numbers
Microsoft's projected ad and marketing expenses for the first year $200 MILLION In-store demonstrations before Aug. 24 launch 1.2 MILLION Win95 point-of-sale displays being put up 250,000 People invited to product launch parties scheduled in 40 cities 70,000 How-to-use Win95 books available by around day of launch 450 DATA: MICROSOFT CORP., BW
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations