Table: Silicon Valley's Crusade
High-tech companies donating big bucks for a California ballot initiative on tort reform CONTRIBUTOR AMOUNT GIVEN SYMANTEC $200,000 Microcomputer software developer INTEGRATED $100,000 DEVICE TECHNOLOGY* Manufactures semiconductor products TOM PROULX* $100,000 Retired co-founder, Intuit INTEL $350,000 Includes gift from Chairman Gordon Moore ADAPTEC $50,000 Makes input/output components *Contributor not named as a defendant in one or more securities class actions. DATA: ALLIANCE TO REVITALIZE CALIFORNIA, SECURITIES CLASS- ACTION ALERT
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas