Table: In The Chips
Powered by projected 40% growth this year, chip sales could reach $350 billion by decade's end. These could benefit: Stock Recent P-E Est. 5 yr. price ratio* earnings growth** INTEL (INTC) 66 3/8 12.9 18.0% MICRON (MU) 65 1/2 11.7 25.7 INTEGRATED DEVICE (IDTI) 64 1/8 21.2 23.6 CIRRUS LOGIC (CRUS) 46 27.7 25.3 *For fiscal year ending 1996 **1995-2000 annual rate DATA: BLOOMBERG FINANCIAL MARKETS; ZACKS INVESTMENT RESEARCH
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020