Table: High Tech Mutual Funds
Technology funds are a way to plug into the high-tech boom. The No. 1 performer, Seligman Communications & Information Fund, recently closed its doors to new investors. However, there are funds with good track records that are still open. Fund Total return* Year-to-date One-year Five-year ALLIANCE TECHNOLOGY A 52.7% 97.7% 29.3% FIDELITY SELECT TECHNOLOGY 47.2 65.4 28.8 INVESCO STRATEGIC TECH. 36.4 53.4 25.5 JOHN HANCOCK GLOBAL TECH. A 54.7 79.4 21.3 KEMPER TECHNOLOGY A 42.8 64.6 17.4 T. ROWE PRICE SCIENCE & TECH. 47.6 79.4 28.5 *Appreciation plus reinvestment of dividends and capital gains, before taxes. Year-to-date figures through Aug. 14. One-year and five-year, through July 31. Five-year returns are average annual returns. DATA: MORNINGSTAR INC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders