O.K., Everybody Follow The Bouncing BuckBy
Remember the racecar driver Jacques Villeneuve, who won the Indianapolis 500 this year? Given the thrills and spills going on with the dollar lately, he might fit right in with the currency-trading game. Just months after the dollar plunged 20% against the yen, it has recouped almost all its losses--courtesy of the Federal Reserve, the Bundesbank, and the Bank of Japan. On the morning of Aug. 15 alone, central banks pushed the greenback up by 4%, to 98 yen, barely shy of its level last December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas