Computer Hardware: Home P Cs Keep Supplying The JuiceIra Sager
What's the best advice for investing in computer hardware companies? Follow the consumer. That's right. While corporate spending on computers--everything from desktops to mainframes--is growing at a steady 8% a year, the U.S. home-PC market is expected to skyrocket 35% this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas