An Economy That's Just RightBy
Last year, it was called the Goldilocks forecast: an economy not too hot, which would fuel inflation, and not too cold, which would cause a recession. Although the second quarter could have used a few seconds in the microwave, the economy now seems headed for that just-right mix of moderate growth and low inflation that the Federal Reserve has been aiming for.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’