Why Inflation Bears Watching
Italy's financial markets have been in a good mood lately. A calmer political climate has buoyed the lira and boosted the odds for a tough 1996 budget. The markets are also heartened by recent inflation news. Consumer inflation dipped to 5.6% in July, from June's 5.8%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations