Table: Cut Rate Credit Cards
CARD/ISSUER ANNUAL ANNUAL TERMS PERCENTAGE RATE FEE PRIME FOR LIFE 8.75% $88 Designed for consumers who Wachovia Bank, (Prime rate) carry at least a $1,000 bal- 800 842-3262 ance; $98 for gold card AFBA INDUSTRIAL BANK 11.9% None 8.5% introductory rate valid 800 776-2265 till Jan. 1, 1996; hard to qualify for USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK 12.67% None Interest rate pegged to 800 922-9092 Treasury-bill index PRIME VALUE 12.50% $18 Six-month teaser rate of PNC Bank, 800 PNC-9901 (Prime 8.9%; $28 for gold card +3.75%) FIRST YEAR PRIME 12.65% $18 First-year rate is 8.75%, Wachovia Bank, (Prime available nationally 800 842-3262 + 3.9%) CONSUMERS' EDGE 14.65% None Standard card has no grace Bank of New York, (Prime period so interest charges 800 235-3343 +5.9%) accrue from Day One CONSUMERS' BEST 14.9% $29 6.9% fixed rate until April Capital One, 800 952-3388 '96; 14.9% fixed thereafter DATA: RAM RESEARCH GROUP
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations