Silicon Valley: How Sweet It IsRussell Mitchell
Gino Blefari loves stock options. Not that the Silicon Valley realtor owns any. But the high-tech execs who shop for homes at his Contempo Realty branch in Cupertino certainly do. And this year's extraordinary runup in technology stocks--chip stocks are up 93%, software 40%--has given a long-awaited boost to the housing market in this island of California prosperity. "My clients are watching their stocks doubling, and doubling, and doubling again," Blefari crows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt