Now Hiring: Small BusinessGene Koretz
The softness in employment growth appears to be evaporating in one key sector of the economy: small business. According to the July survey of the National Federation of Independent Business, the group's members have been strengthening their hiring plans, with a net 15% of small businesses planning to expand employment in coming months. What's more, 25% of all companies reported that they had one or more jobs that were hard to fill--a record percentage for the current expansion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders