No Separation Anxiety At EdsWendy Zellner
Since its acquisition by General Motors in 1984, Electronic Data Systems Corp. has increased its revenues from $786 million to an estimated $12 billion this year. Its market value has climbed nearly tenfold, and the technology behemoth has snapped up companies worldwide, from management consultant A.T. Kearney Inc. to European outsourcing expert SD-Scicon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock