A Rosy View Of ComputervisionBy
Rather than avoid distressed stocks, investment pro Marty Sass goes after them. By swinging for ailing companies, he hits many home runs for the $2 billion portfolio of New York's M.D. Sass Investors Services, which scouts companies with buyout potential.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock