Reserve A Seat For "The Net" On The Net
MOVIES ON DEMAND WERE supposed to be the "killer app" of the Information Superhighway. But despite all the hype and all the millions, widespread availability of that service is still years off. In the meantime, however, how about movie tickets on demand? That's the idea behind a new Internet service from MovieFone Inc., the New York-based company that lets moviegoers skip long lines by reserving seats by phone. Now, they can scan local movie listings and buy tickets ever the Internet's World Wide Web by typing http://www. movielink.com.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet