Is Bankruptcy A New Haft Measure?
HERBERT HAFT WAS ONCE worth $200 million--but that was before a family feud splintered his empire. Now, the patriarch of the Haft clan is seriously considering filing for bankruptcy protection, say family insiders, maybe as soon as Aug. 15. That's when the Dart Group CEO must cough up $10 million as part of a divorce settlement with ex-wife Gloria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations