German Green Talks Tougher
German Greens leader Joschka Fischer is pushing the party to shed its far-out image. In a recent paper, he breaks with the Greens' past pacifism by urging military intervention to protect U.N. safe areas in Bosnia. He is trying to position the Greens as a viable coalition partner for the Social Democrats in the 1998 national elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations