Clipping Coupons In Cyberspace
IF YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED CLIPPING GROCERY-STORE coupons, a New York-based online-marketing company may have just the thing for you. Starting next January, when Interactive Database Marketing Co. plans to get its Coupons Online service up and running, you'll be able to "clip" supermarket coupons and collect other promotional materials via home computer. The company plans to offer the service over four commercial networks--America Online, Prodigy, CompuServe, Microsoft Network--and the Internet's World Wide Web (http://www.CouponsOnline.com).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock