The Bile Also Rises
Regarding your article "The daughter also rises" (Finance, July 17), it amazes me that a professional magazine still permits its staff to use sex-biased language in referring to professional women. "Between giggles and a blush...": Would a man's uneasiness in responding to the same question be described in the same way? Of course not. Ms. Johnson may be lacking in experience, but the words "laughter and a smile" would have gotten across the same message without bringing to mind the picture of a nervous little girl.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock