Marriott May Be A Sleeping BeautyBy
Hotels are on a roll, so why is Host Marriott (HMT) in limbo? For two years, shares of this chain have wobbled between 9 and 12. Not even the 1995 market surge has managed to rouse it. But lately, the smart-money crowd has woken up to Marriott.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt