How Not To Deregulate Telecom
The free market is a grand thing, guaranteeing lots of choice at low prices--providing, that is, that markets are really free. Deregulation-minded members of Congress are trying to open up the $1 trillion communications industry. But the latest House version of the bill could have the opposite effect: unregulated local phone monopolies able to stifle emerging rivals with their market clout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C