Consumers Won't Open Their Wallets Too WideBy
Americans aren't making much more money, but they still feel good. That's what the data say. Wages, salaries, and benefits grew at the slowest annual pace on record last quarter, but in July, consumer confidence bounced up after dipping in May and June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock