Call It An Iacocca Mercial
LEE IACOCCA IS BACK DOING what he does best: promoting himself. Despite his recent losing streak, the former Chrysler chairman is making a video series giving the secrets of his success. Forget his messy public divorce. Forget his role in Kirk Kerkorian's belly-flopped bid for Chrysler. This September, the 70-year-old Iacocca, who gained fame pitching Chryslers, will take to the air in an infomercial hawking his video series, Power and Persuasion: The Wisdom of Lee Iacocca.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat