Big Oil Can't Resist This Slick OfferJane Knight
Jan. 1, 1976, was a bitter day for executives of Mobil Oil Corp. and other foreign oil companies. That was when they cleaned out their desks and handed over nationalized operations, from exploration to refining, to state oil monopoly Petrleos de Venezuela (PDVSA).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt