Angling For The LocalsBy
Indonesia's stockbrokers got a rare pleasant surprise in mid-July. Two weeks before the initial public offering of PT Bimantara Citra, a holding company owned by a son of President Suharto, the $112.6 million issue was more than 40 times oversubscribed. Who were all those eager buyers? Brokers could only wonder how the underwriter managed to scare up so much demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020