What Did Scott Tell Bill?
DID HE OR DIDN'T HE SPILL his guts? Intuit Chairman Scott Cook insists he didn't share sensitive information with giant Microsoft when the two companies were trying to merge earlier this year. Good thing. Because when the union got called off in May, Microsoft's Bill Gates once again became an arch-rival in PC-based financial planning, electronic bill paying, and home banking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances