The Drought Won't LiftBy
The latest data suggest that Japan's economy contracted further in the second quarter, after almost no growth in the first. The recessionary clouds overhead mean higher unemployment, shrinking profits, and more problems for Japan's frail banking system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day