Jackpot Time For Silvio BerlusconiBy
For Silvio Berlusconi, it's a typically clever deal. The partial sell-off of his huge media properties could help advance his political career, win him powerful new partners, reap a heap of cash--and leave the Italian tycoon and former Prime Minister calling the shots.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy