Top Spin Offs Of The 1990s
Spin-offs are a great way to bring forth hidden value. That's the conclusion of a study by two Penn State B-school profs, James Miles and Randall Woolridge. Why? A good division might be stifled under the leaden leadership of its parent, starved for capital and management focus. But once granted its freedom, profits and stock often zoom. This decade, the champ is packaging producer ACX Technologies, once part of the Adolph Coors beer empire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock