Table: Top Spin Offs Of The 1990s
SPIN-OFF PARENT DATE RETURN* ACX TECHNOLOGIES ADOLPH COORS 1992 71.4% GARDNER DENVER MACHINERY COOPER INDUSTRIES 1994 63.1 RALCORP RALSTON PURINA 1994 34.7 INDRESCO DRESSER INDUSTRIES 1992 28.2 MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL MARRIOTT 1993 21.9 DEAN WITTER DISCOVER SEARS ROEBUCK 1993 21.5 LEHMAN BROTHERS AMERICAN EXPRESS 1994 20.9 TRIPOS EVANS & SUTHERLAND 1994 18.1 *Annualized stock-price gain, from spin-off date through July 7, 1995 DATA: PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY'S MARY JEAN & FRANK P. SMEAL COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day