Is An Annuity The Right Safe Harbor?Amey Stone
If you worry that you haven't amassed enough funds to retire anytime close to the date you'd like, a variable annuity might help get your plans on track. But these investment products, which allow you to craft a tax-deferred portfolio that can later be converted into an income stream, aren't suitable for everyone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt