Ford's Big Taurus Bet
The new Ford Taurus is a dazzling car, but can it be profitable at 100 yen to the dollar? Strange as the question sounds, it goes to the heart of the strategy Ford has used in designing its successor to the wildly successful original Taurus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis