A Superatomic Sorbet
IT LOOKS ALMOST LIKE A pit inside a tiny, translucent cherry. In fact, it is a totally new state of matter--something so cold that it could never exist in nature. It popped into existence last month at the Joint Institute for Laboratory Astrophysics (JILA) in Boulder, Colo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day