Test Drive: Yes, It Looks Like A WinnerBy
David Cole, general manager of Microsoft Corp.'s Personal Systems Div., likes to show his visitors "horror" videos. A woman sits at a computer in Microsoft's usability lab, trying to start Write, a word-processing program in Windows. After nine agonizing minutes, a Microsoft employee finally steps in and tells her how.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing