Table: India's Growing Regionalism
POLITICS Election losses in four key states since December threaten the reform policies of the ruling Congress party ECONOMICS More states are pressing for more programs to aid the poor INVESTMENT States are questioning foreign contracts approved by the national government DATA: BUSINESS WEEK
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks