Raising America's Living Standards
Where have all the wage gains gone? Four years into a recovery, with unemployment low, inflation under control, and corporate profits strong, workers at nearly all levels appear to be getting stiffed. One recent Labor Dept. study showed that real compensation has actually fallen for the past five years. Other studies show wages and benefits up, but less than in previous recoveries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas