Look Homeward, MubarakSarah Gauch
The June 26 assassination attempt on Egypt's President, Hosni Mubarak, once again shines the spotlight on the domestic failings of the Egyptian regime. The Egyptians are a big success overseas, playing a key role in the peace process and other international diplomacy. However, the foundation of the regime--the domestic economy--is a shambles of failed socialism.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders