Detroit: Don't Race The EngineDavid Woodruff
Motown honchos such as Chrysler CEO Robert J. Eaton were giddy when Japan and the U.S. struck a new auto trade pact in late June. No sooner had the new accord been announced on June 28 than Eaton declared that the deal will have "a tremendous effect on the global competitiveness of this industry."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts